Less Photos /\
2720 Botticelli Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2278206
PENDING as of 3/19/2021 -
2720 Botticelli Dr
Home Description: 2720 Botticelli Dr
Absolutely stunning home located in guard-gated Renaissance in Seven Hills with BREATHTAKING city, mountain & Strip views! Imagine relaxing in your pool & spa while watching the sunset behind the mountains or looking at the glittering lights of the city & Strip from the privacy of your own upstairs balcony! Upon entry is the wrought-iron staircase w/ front living room & dining room as well as a downstairs guest bedroom w/ ensuite bath. The family room, kitchen & Primary bedroom are located at the back of the home w/ views out the large windows that also feature electric rolling shutters for privacy. The Primary bedroom is downstairs w/ upgraded tile flooring, a gorgeous remodeled bath featuring tile surround walk-in shower, separate tub, dual sinks, vanity & walk-in closet w/ built-ins. The kitchen has double ovens, gas cooktop, large pantry & island. Additional features include oversized loft w/ built-ins, new HVAC & pool heater (2017), new washer, dryer, refrigerator & water softener
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||14x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||17x20||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||14x12||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||16x16||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Private Yard, Security Bars/Rolling Shutters
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Electric Car Hookup, Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,161,926 (20.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $242/sqft,
which is 18.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2720 Botticelli Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2720 Botticelli Dr
For Sale Near: 2720 Botticelli Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,648*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,504
- Association Fee:$189 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Prestige Properties, Shyla R Magee.
2720 Botticelli Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3995 sqft and
is currently priced at $965,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 503 First Light St in Henderson is listed at $600,000.
This home on 2720 Botticelli Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
The Falls, Anthem Heights and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2278206 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2021 (26 days ago).