Less Photos /\
273 Timber Hollow St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2464255
273 Timber Hollow St
Home Description: 273 Timber Hollow St
Welcome home to your time-honored corner lot residence located in the highly desirable Green Valley Ranch area. Stepping through the double front doors, the vaulted ceilings and traditional chandeliers brings out the classic ambiance of the home. Family Room is the perfect space for relaxation or social gatherings. Down the hall, spacious Kitchen includes Samsung fridge, gas stove & oven, microwave, dishwasher, ample countertop space & cabinets, and island w breakfast bar overlooking casual Dining Room. Cozy up in the Formal Living Room complete w a gas fireplace & recessed entertainment wall. Glass slider opens to a covered patio and meticulously landscaped backyard that mirrors Las Vegas' desert charm. Expansive Primary Bed has ensuite bath w separate shower & tub, dual sinks, and walk-in closet. Add'l features include sizable secondary bedrooms w shared hall bath, 3 car garage finished w epoxy floors, and conveniently located close to casinos, freeway access, shopping, and schools.
- Address: 273 Timber Hollow St
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89012
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Park, Pet Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $530,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||21x20||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||17x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||19x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Randy K. Hatada: (702) 289-1669
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,204,906 (127.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 55.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
273 Timber Hollow St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 273 Timber Hollow St
For Sale Near: 273 Timber Hollow St
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,553*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,255
- Association Fee:$130 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Xpand Realty & Property Manage, Randy K. Hatada.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2464255) located at 273 Timber Hollow St Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
273 Timber Hollow St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $530,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 165 White Butte St in Henderson is listed at $429,000.
This home on 273 Timber Hollow St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Rancho Arroyo Grande, Mountain Pointe and Ashtee By Kb Home are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2464255 has been posted on this site since 1/6/2023 (24 days ago).