Less Photos /\
2748 Cyrano St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2236960
Reduced By $10,000
last change 10/13/2020
2748 Cyrano St
Home Description: 2748 Cyrano St
¼ acre corner lot with no neighbor to either side of the home, 4 generously sized bedrooms, all with walk-in closets, 3.5 bathrooms, an office with double doors, and an upstairs game room / loft. Spacious great room is ideal for gatherings with large, picturesque windows to the backyard. A well-appointed kitchen with granite countertops, island with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, breakfast nook, stainless steel appliances, including double ovens, 5-burner cooktop, and built-in microwave. The formal dining room features a butler’s pantry connecting kitchen and dining room. The master is separate from the other bedrooms with a door to the backyard, walk-in closet, separate tub & walk-in shower. Throughout, you will find upgraded touches like crown molding, tankless water heater, fire sprinkler system, laundry room with cabinets, 3-car tandem garage and more.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $799,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||11x14||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||11x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Concrete Flooring, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16x17||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 11761
- Acres: 0.270
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$559,424 (30.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $240/sqft,
which is 17.3% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2748 Cyrano St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2748 Cyrano St
For Sale Near: 2748 Cyrano St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,853*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,882
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michael L Carlucci.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2236960) located at 2748 Cyrano St Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5903
2748 Cyrano St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3336 sqft and
is currently priced at $799,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 3171 Biccari Ave in Henderson is listed at $513,000.
This home on 2748 Cyrano St has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 10/13/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Earlstone Estates At Anthem, Ravenstone At Anthem and South Edge Inspirada Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2236960 has been posted on this site since 10/6/2020 (20 days ago).