Less Photos /\
2755 Thunder Bay Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2258430
PENDING as of 12/30/2020 -
2755 Thunder Bay Ave
Home Description: 2755 Thunder Bay Ave
One of the most desirable active 55+ retirement communities in the United States for under $300,000! Sun City Anthem in Henderson is a true oasis in the desert! This easy to maintain 2 bedroom, Hancock floorplan will afford you the peace-of-mind you're yearning for. And, the covered rear patio and private backyard is perfect to wind down in at days end. Sun City features three community centers with state of the art fitness facilities that include an indoor track, indoor & outdoor pools, tennis courts, paddle tennis courts, pickle ball courts and bocce ball courts. In addition, there are numerous arts & craft clubs, social groups, computer labs, sewing/quilting rooms, ceramics room, pool/billiards rooms and wood working facilities. However, some amenities may be subject to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Playground/Park, Pet Restrictions, PICBLCOU, Pool, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- # Full Baths: 0
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Shower Only|
|Dining Room||8x8||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Laminate Countertops, Lighting Recessed|
|Master Bedroom||13x15||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: East, North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Concret Interlock, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$503,336 (73.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $265/sqft,
which is 5.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2755 Thunder Bay Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2755 Thunder Bay Ave
For Sale Near: 2755 Thunder Bay Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,455*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,613
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Prestige Properties, Edwin M Enrile.
2755 Thunder Bay Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1096 sqft and
is currently priced at $290,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 2552 Springville Way in Henderson is listed at $382,000.
This home on 2755 Thunder Bay Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Solera At Anthem, Highland Hills and Agate Gilespie are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2258430 has been posted on this site since 12/30/2020 (27 days ago).