Less Photos /\
2775 Hera Heights Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2301920
PENDING as of 6/3/2021 -
2775 Hera Heights Ct
Home Description: 2775 Hera Heights Ct
Stunning home located on a corner lot within the gated community of Aventine. This move in ready home showcases an expansive floor plan, Gourmet kitchen with massive dining island, granite counters, backsplash, built-in ice maker, double oven, and an oversized built in refrigerator/freezer. The NextGen Suite offers the ultimate privacy with it's own laundry room, kitchen, living room, bedroom and separate entrance into the home. Luxury awaits in the upstairs primary bedroom complete with a balcony, spa like bathroom and massive walk in closet. Over $75,000 was spent creating the backyard oasis featuring a heated pool and spa, complete with a slide, and covered patio. Conveniently located to the community's private park, top rated schools, shopping, and restaurants make this a must see home!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||18x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16x18||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||13x13||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||15x15||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Casita, Guest Quarters
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$909,360 (6.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $247/sqft,
which is 11.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2775 Hera Heights Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2775 Hera Heights Ct
For Sale Near: 2775 Hera Heights Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,672*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,842
- Association Fee:$77 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Southwe, Adria K Lawrence.
2775 Hera Heights Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3933 sqft and
is currently priced at $969,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2046 Wildwood Lake St in Henderson is listed at $585,000.
This home on 2775 Hera Heights Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Hills, Palazzo Monte and Provence Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2301920 has been posted on this site since 6/3/2021 (19 days ago).