Less Photos /\
279 Violet Note St Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2338389
PENDING as of 10/7/2021 -
279 Violet Note St
Home Description: 279 Violet Note St
Here is your chance to own a beautiful and spacious home within the heart of Henderson. This home has it all, and is within walking distance to a park with basketball and tennis courts. There is a brand new heating and air conditioning system with an in-duct UV air purification system. The backyard has a structured awning, a pool with a new pump, a hot tub, an outdoor kitchen and a gas fire pit. Downstairs has laminate wood and tile flooring throughout with a gas fireplace and a wet bar. There are plantation shutters throughout, ceiling fans throughout, crown molding and even a laundry shoot! The kitchen has a new dishwasher and a stainless range hood. The master bedroom has a gigantic walk in closet, and an additional closet.There is no shortage of storage in this home. There is an added bonus room designed to be a theater upstairs with theater lights, surround sound and a projector hookup. This room is accessed by a unique spiral staircase, or from upstairs. Don't miss out!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x17||Dining Area|
|Family Room||24x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||28x18||Entry Foyer|
|Great Room||30x18||Downstairs, Wet Bar|
|Primary Bedroom||25x17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$449,396 (26.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $198/sqft,
which is 25.7% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
279 Violet Note St Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 279 Violet Note St
For Sale Near: 279 Violet Note St
- Elementary K-2:Kesterson Lorna
- Elementary 3-5:Kesterson Lorna
- Junior High:Burkholder Lyle
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,962*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,311
- Association Fee:$70 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Gary Davis.
279 Violet Note St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3105 sqft and
is currently priced at $615,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1836 Escondido Te in Henderson is listed at $379,999.
This home on 279 Violet Note St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pecos Robindale Estates, Heatherstone and Legacy Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2338389 has been posted on this site since 10/7/2021 (14 days ago).