Less Photos /\
2799 Lochleven Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2205670
PENDING as of 6/18/2020 -
Home Description: 2799 Lochleven
Extensive upgrades complete this home - crown molding, upgraded base boards, shutters, extensive use of designer tiles and paint. Front exterior includes courtyard. Nice size formal tiled entry. Great room floor plan with spacious dining area that opens to covered patio. Kitchen includes solid surface counter tops, stainless appliances (all included), breakfast bar, pantry and sunny nook area. Master bedroom separate from others - remodeled master bath that includes oversized shower with rain shower head - lots of natural stone and granite counter surrounds with dual sinks - walk in closet complete master suite area. Secondary bedrooms with tile floors and ceiling fans. Secondary bath with tub/shower combo, granite sink surround. Nice laundry room with storage. Exterior desert landscaping. Backyard with covered patio, synthetic grass and wrought iron fence over looking walking trail.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Great Room||17x14||Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||15x13||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||15x18||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$451,990 (17.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $200/sqft,
which is 12.0% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2799 Lochleven Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2799 Lochleven
For Sale Near: 2799 Lochleven
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,931*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,027
- Association Fee:$190 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LIFE Realty District, Patty L Turner.
2799 Lochleven, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1928 sqft and
is currently priced at $385,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 3191 Pergusa Dr in Henderson is listed at $368,422.
This home on 2799 Lochleven has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bella Vicenza At Southern Highlands, Solera Sun City Anthem and Glengarry At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2205670 has been posted on this site since 6/18/2020 (28 days ago).