Less Photos /\
2805 High Sail Ct Las Vegas NV 89117 MLS 2325701
Reduced By $475,000
last change 8/25/2021
2805 High Sail Ct
Home Description: 2805 High Sail Ct
Gorgeous Single Story In The Lakes Estates! Enter Into This Spacious Open Floor Plan With Vaulted Ceilings..Formal Dining That Looks Onto Invtting Sunken Living Room With Fireplace. To The Left Of Entry Is A Library Complete With Floor To Ceiling Book Shelves..Large Primary Bedroom Separate With Two Way Fireplace To Sitting/Exercise Room..Both Look Out Onto A Tranquil Atrium With Plants & Skylights..Primary Bath With Very Long Counter Space, Jetted Tub, Large Steam Shower, Bidet..Huge Walkin Closet With Beautiful Builtins. All Bedrms Are Large With Ensuite Baths..Family Room Is So Spacious Will Accommodate Large Furniture..Builtin Entertainment Center..Wet Bar..Large Windows Look Out To Pool And Greenbelt Accoss The Street..Kitchen With Long Breakfast Counter..Center Island..Large Walkin Pantry..Tons Of Cabinets..Granite..Overlooking The Family Room. The Atrium Is The Perfect Spot To Enjoy Your Morning Coffee..Gorgeous Pool/Spa & Putting Green..Large Turf Side Yard..This Is A Must See!
- Pool: Gas Heated, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, Gated, Jogging, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Atrium(s), Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters, Skylight, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,STEAM,TUBJECT
Available now at $1,500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Steam Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Den||13x12||Built-Ins, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||17x12||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||23x16||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Living Room||20x17||Formal, Front, Sunken|
|Kitchen||Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||22x19||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 15682
- Acres: 0.360
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$806,777 (46.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $317/sqft,
which is 23.1% less than similar homes
in the 89117 zip code.
2805 High Sail Ct Las Vegas NV 89117
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2805 High Sail Ct
For Sale Near: 2805 High Sail Ct
- Elementary K-2:Christensen MJ
- Elementary 3-5:Christensen MJ
- Junior High:Fertitta Frank & Victoria
- High School:Spring Valley HS
- Approx Payment:$7,225*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,411
- Association Fee:$394 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5933 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wynn Realty Group, Vaughnie Montoya.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2325701) located at 2805 High Sail Ct Las Vegas NV 89117, call: 702-323-5933
2805 High Sail Ct, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 4738 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,500,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2781 Jim Hampton Ct in Las Vegas is listed at $779,000.
This home on 2805 High Sail Ct has decreased in price by $475,000 and the last change was on 8/25/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Moyer View Estates, Marina Estates and Coyote Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2325701 has been posted on this site since 8/20/2021 (38 days ago).