Less Photos /\
281 Antelope Village Cir Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2072280
281 Antelope Village Cir
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 281 Antelope Village Cir
Located in the heart of Green Valley Ranch, in gated Pacific Images. Beautifully landscaped oasis with sparkling pool. Open floor plan features vaulted ceilings, wood shutters, crown molding. Huge master with 2 walk in closets with built -in closet organizers. 3/4 bath down leads to out side and 1st level bedroom. Bedrooms 3 & 4 share a Jack & Jill bath. Bedroom #5 features own bath. Fresh paint in & out.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Intercom, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $559,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||15X12||Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||21X15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||14X11||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||18X16||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13X11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||12X12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,118,169 (278.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $179/sqft,
which is 69.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
281 Antelope Village Cir Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215 & Green Valley. South to Paseo Verde. East to Palomino Village Dr. Turn left, enter thru gate of Pacific Images. Right on Antelope Village Circle.
Similar to: 281 Antelope Village Cir
For Sale Near: 281 Antelope Village Cir
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,692*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,332
- Association Fee:$62 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2072280) located at 281 Antelope Village Cir Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
281 Antelope Village Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3116 sqft and
is currently priced at $559,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 809 Tarbet Ave in Henderson is listed at $464,000.
This home on 281 Antelope Village Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Arroyo Canyon, Stephanie Amador and Horizon Gibson South are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2072280 has been posted on this site since 3/3/2019 (15 days ago).