Less Photos /\
2817 High Sail Ct Las Vegas NV 89117 MLS 2171392
PENDING as of 2/5/2020 -
2817 High Sail Ct
Home Description: 2817 High Sail Ct
Stunning home in The Lakes Estates on nearly half acre lot. Remodeled w/ all brand new int. design. Double wrought iron doors lead to entry w/ beautiful marble flooring & spiral staircase . Kitchen boasts granite counters, SS appliances, sub-zero fridge, 2 ovens, built in microwave & built in wine fridge. Restoration chandeliers, travertine floors, shutters throughout.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Gated, Security, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 6
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,STEAM,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Steam Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||21x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||24x18||Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||26x20||Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||20x18||Ceiling Fan, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||18x15||Ceiling Fan|
|4th Bedroom||14x13||With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||13x12||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 17860
- Acres: 0.410
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 7 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$955,296 (7.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 8.9% less than similar homes
in the 89117 zip code.
2817 High Sail Ct Las Vegas NV 89117
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2817 High Sail Ct
- Elementary K-2:Christensen MJ
- Elementary 3-5:Christensen MJ
- Junior High:Fertitta Frank & Victoria
- High School:Spring Valley HS
- Approx Payment:$4,985*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$8,214
- Association Fee:$311 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5933 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michele Sullivan.
2817 High Sail Ct, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 5199 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,034,999
This single family home has 7 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2816 High Sail in Las Vegas is listed at $1,650,000.
This home on 2817 High Sail Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
El Encanto South, Aurora View Estates and Candle Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2171392 has been posted on this site since 2/5/2020 (53 days ago).