Less Photos /\
2824 Goldcreek St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2465779
2824 Goldcreek St
Home Description: 2824 Goldcreek St
The gated front courtyard leads you to this cozy 2 bedroom Quincy model in the heart of Sun City Anthem. The spacious kitchen features an extra large pantry, granite counters, skylights, plantation shutters and an eat in nook. The primary bath has an oversized shower & dual sinks. The FULLY FENCED private back yard is complete with a sparkling serene waterfall, perfect for that morning coffee or evening glass of wine. You'll also find an office/desk area just off the garage. Large bay window in the primary bedroom brings in lots of extra light. Ceiling fans & extra insulation throughout. The two car garage comes with plenty of built in storage for all your toys and holiday decorations. The HVAC unit is just 2 years old & the roof has just been inspected! Come live the Sun City Anthem lifestyle with 2 clubhouses, golf course, social clubs and more! Unlike many homes in the community, there is NO *New Buyer Fee* applied on the sale of this home - a savings of $1,500 to you, the buyer!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Jogging, Park, Pool, Recreation Room, Renting Restrictions, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $439,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||19x13||Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|Primary Bedroom||16x14||Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Windermere Anthem Hills: 702-212-1900
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$577,661 (31.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $297/sqft,
which is 3.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2824 Goldcreek St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2824 Goldcreek St
For Sale Near: 2824 Goldcreek St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,119*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,541
- Association Fee:$331 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Anthem Hills, Kristin L Dittman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2465779) located at 2824 Goldcreek St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2824 Goldcreek St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1482 sqft and
is currently priced at $439,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1947 Sioux City Ct in Henderson is listed at $575,000.
This home on 2824 Goldcreek St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Coral Crest, Montana Manor and Coronado Center are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2465779 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2023 (17 days ago).