Less Photos /\
2829 Thunder Bay Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2388646
PENDING as of 4/20/2022 -
2829 Thunder Bay Ave
Home Description: 2829 Thunder Bay Ave
Completely upgraded gorgeous home on huge private corner lot with casita that is actually a full guest house! Beautiful touches and upgrades throughout including surround sound, completely redone 5 inch baseboards and luxury vinyl plank flooring, shutters, updated brick & shiplap fireplace and custom TV entertainment build out. The gourmet kitchen was extended with cabinetry and glass front cabinets, under and over cabinet lighting, glass backsplash, and updated appliances. The primary bedroom has a custom wood sliding wall with a multi use retreat area hidden behind it! Step outside to the lush backyard and you'll find multiple areas for relaxing as well as a sparkling spa, putting green, built in BBQ- perfect for entertaining! The entire house is enclosed by a beautiful court yard featuring a fountain, lots of greenery, pavers, and custom wrought iron security gates for the utmost in privacy. Other features include new AC units, reverse osmosis & much more!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool Cabanas, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Accessibility, Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Linoleum/Vinyl, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||17x9||Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||23x17||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Primary Bedroom||24x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$818,560 (5.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $389/sqft,
which is 11.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2829 Thunder Bay Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2829 Thunder Bay Ave
For Sale Near: 2829 Thunder Bay Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,733*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,544
- Association Fee:$310 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Jeanette N Martinez.
2829 Thunder Bay Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1993 sqft and
is currently priced at $775,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1234 Ossa St in Henderson is listed at $620,000.
This home on 2829 Thunder Bay Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Montana Estates, Hunters Ridge and Sunridge Summit Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2388646 has been posted on this site since 4/20/2022 (26 days ago).