Less Photos /\
2829 Trossachs St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2260347
PENDING as of 1/8/2021 -
2829 Trossachs St
Home Description: 2829 Trossachs St
Beautiful 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Two story home in Glengarry at Anthem Highlands community! Features include: Cul-deSac lot, pavered driveway, Tile flooring throughout 1st floor, Island kitchen with granite countertops, new dishwasher and microwave, new upgraded washer & dryer, prewire for surround sound, fireplace in family room, Balcony off master, master bath w separate tub & shower w makeup table, ceiling fans throughout, covered patio with fresh sod in rear yard, BBQ stub and more!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x10||Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||23x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Master Bedroom||16x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$581,698 (62.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $174/sqft,
which is 17.1% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2829 Trossachs St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2829 Trossachs St
For Sale Near: 2829 Trossachs St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,801*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,218
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Award Realty, Robert E Keely.
2829 Trossachs St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2066 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 2548 Sable Creek St in Henderson is listed at $414,900.
This home on 2829 Trossachs St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bella Vicenza At Southern Highlands, Solera Sun City Anthem and Shenandoah Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2260347 has been posted on this site since 1/8/2021 (18 days ago).