Less Photos /\
2832 Shining Sun Way Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2260582
PENDING as of 1/13/2021 -
2832 Shining Sun Way
Home Description: 2832 Shining Sun Way
Immaculate, single-story home in the Seven Hills adjacent Gated community of Sunridge. Loaded with extras; including large, premium lot-very private, open & spacious floorplan with upgraded plank wood-like tile throughout the house & patio. This home features a beautiful gourmet kitchen with large island, stainless steel appliances, upgraded granite countertops and cabinetry and a large, open dining space. The private master suite is generously sized with a gorgeous, inviting master bath and large walk-in closet. With new landscaping rock and lush greenery surrounding the property, your backyard oasis awaits; featuring a brand-new jacuzzi with custom concrete decking (Nov 2020) surrounding your serendipitous soak. Enjoy a quiet evening or entertain guests in your beautiful, private backyard donning a relaxing covered patio that includes a cozy fireplace, mounted TV & built-in BBQ that looks & feels brand-new. Low-maintenance landscaping with synthetic grass & pavers. Nexia smart home.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Playground/Park, RV Restrictions
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||14x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||15x16||Rear, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||16x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$526,165 (5.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $242/sqft,
which is 3.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2832 Shining Sun Way Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2832 Shining Sun Way
For Sale Near: 2832 Shining Sun Way
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,987
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Ashley Remington.
2832 Shining Sun Way, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2065 sqft and
is currently priced at $500,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at in Henderson is listed at $328,900.
This home on 2832 Shining Sun Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Silverado Court, Highpointe Sunridge and Horizon Classics are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2260582 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (44 days ago).