Less Photos /\
2834 Hayden Creek Te Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2336893
PENDING as of 10/2/2021 -
2834 Hayden Creek Te
Home Description: 2834 Hayden Creek Te
You Will Love This Fine Example Of The Popular Cambridge Model In The Award Winning Community Of Sun City Anthem! This Home Sits On An Oversized Lot That Is Located On The Corner Of A Cul-de-sac. The Home Shows Pride Of Ownership Throughout With Decorator Colors, Beautiful Italian Style Flooring, Upgraded Baseboards And An Open Airy Floorplan. The Generously Sized Kitchen Features Extended Cabinetry, Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Appliances, Enlarged Island, Dual Skylights And A Lovely Dining Nook With Bay Windows. The Second Bath Has Been Remodeled With A Beautiful Walk-in Shower. You Will Enjoy The Cozy Fireplace In The Great Room During Those Special Fall And Winter Holidays. In The Summer, The New A/C Will Keep You Extra Cool. Seriously, This Is A Must-see Home. It Is Completely Move-in Ready.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||25x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||23x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Corner, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 12632
- Acres: 0.290
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$681,130 (26.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $258/sqft,
which is 15.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2834 Hayden Creek Te Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2834 Hayden Creek Te
For Sale Near: 2834 Hayden Creek Te
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,600*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,766
- Association Fee:$101 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Keith A Gitzlaff.
2834 Hayden Creek Te, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1841 Atlanta St in Henderson is listed at $659,000.
This home on 2834 Hayden Creek Te has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Silverado Court, Sunridge Summit Manor and Pecos Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2336893 has been posted on this site since 10/2/2021 (18 days ago).