Less Photos /\
2834 Shannon Cove Dr Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2120980
Reduced By $5,000
last change 10/12/2019
2834 Shannon Cove Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2834 Shannon Cove Dr
Awesome bedroom/2.5 bath townhome. A must see for those seeking a social & convenient life style filled with great community amenities & quick access to both downtown Henderson and Las Vegas. Truly a location, location, location property. It features 2 Master Bedrooms with Private Bath for each upstairs & a powder room down stairs. Fireplace & Great Southern Exposure for winter warm & summer cool.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $234,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||14X17||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||11X11||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||9X13||Laminate Countertops, Lighting Track, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||13X16||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Zero-Lot Line
- Lot Square Feet: 2178
- Acres: 0.050
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Courtyard, Patio, Porch, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 1
- Parking: Garage/Private, No On Street Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$237,555 (1.3% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $188/sqft,
which is 1.9% less than similar condos
in the 89074 zip code.
2834 Shannon Cove Dr Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
From S Pecos Rd & Wigwam, head WEST on Wigwam, LEFT to Iron Canyon Dr, RIGHT to Misty Grove Dr, LEFT to Sheltered Bluff Dr, LEFT to Shannon Cove Dr, property on LEFT
Similar to: 2834 Shannon Cove Dr
For Sale Near: 2834 Shannon Cove Dr
- Elementary K-2:Roberts Aggie*
- Elementary 3-5:Roberts Aggie*
- Junior High:Schofield Jack Lund
- High School:Silverado
- Approx Payment:$1,176*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$875
- Association Fee:$108 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wardley Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2120980) located at 2834 Shannon Cove Dr Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
2834 Shannon Cove Dr, Henderson NV is a condo of 1247 sqft and
is currently priced at $234,500
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable condo for sale at 2325 Windmill # 1724 in Henderson is listed at $189,500.
This condo on 2834 Shannon Cove Dr has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 10/12/2019.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Court, Stone Canyon Pecos and Island Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2120980 has been posted on this site since 7/28/2019 (108 days ago).