Less Photos /\
2838 Dorset Ave Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2335789
PENDING as of 9/26/2021 -
2838 Dorset Ave
Home Description: 2838 Dorset Ave
Quaint Single Story home centrally located in the heart of Green Valley! This newly renovated 2BR/2BR/2 car garage home features an open floor plan w/ hardwood floors & shutters throughout, vaulted ceilings in the Living-room, and a fireplace. The kitchen includes all stainless steel appliances, an abundance of storage space, and a small island. The kitchen French doors lead to the spacious backyard with a covered patio, its a blank canvas to create your own backyard oasis. A must see!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Pet Park, Playground
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,TUBSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Dining Room||11x10||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Island, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry|
|Living Room||14x14||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||13x15||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$389,833 (2.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $289/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2838 Dorset Ave Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2838 Dorset Ave
- Elementary K-2:Roberts Aggie
- Elementary 3-5:Roberts Aggie
- Junior High:Schofield Jack Lund
- High School:Silverado
- Approx Payment:$1,906*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,418
- Association Fee:$25 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of eXp Realty, Warren Rosegreen.
2838 Dorset Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1313 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,999
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2813 Painted Rose Ln in Henderson is listed at $355,000.
This home on 2838 Dorset Ave has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 10/7/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Green Valley Pecos, Seasons At Pebble Canyon and Rolling Hills Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2335789 has been posted on this site since 9/26/2021 (26 days ago).