Less Photos /\
2845 Bronzino Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2260015
2845 Bronzino Ct
Home Description: 2845 Bronzino Ct
Gorgeous home in desired community. Masterbedroom downstairs suite with california closets, 2 fireplaces, coffered ceilings, marble and hardwood flooring, gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, crown molding, paridise backyard with sparkling pool, covered patio with outdoor kitchen, hudge loft/game room upstairs on a cul de sac.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Guard Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $875,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Island|
|Master Bedroom||22x17||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9148
- Acres: 0.210
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Brick
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$961,937 (9.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 14.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2845 Bronzino Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2845 Bronzino Ct
For Sale Near: 2845 Bronzino Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,214*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,779
- Association Fee:$189 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Coleen Whetman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2260015) located at 2845 Bronzino Ct Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2845 Bronzino Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3815 sqft and
is currently priced at $875,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 2480 Autumn Chase Ln in Henderson is listed at $525,000.
This home on 2845 Bronzino Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Terracina, Palazzo Monte and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2260015 has been posted on this site since 1/6/2021 (20 days ago).