Less Photos /\
2846 Bassano Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2115796
PENDING as of 7/17/2019 -
2846 Bassano Ct
Home Description: 2846 Bassano Ct
Pass through the Guard Gates and feel at home. Nested in the exclusive Renaissance community surrounded by the Rio Secco Golf Club, this 3815 sq ft, 3 bedroom + Loft + Office/Den property is ready to call "home." Enjoy a Master Retreat downstairs, Formal Living and Dining Room, and an over sized, vaulted Great Room, perfect to entertain a large group or a small party of one.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Guard Gated
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||16x11||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Living Room||16x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||20x16||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$520,492 (16.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $164/sqft,
which is 37.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2846 Bassano Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Easter, Head south to Grand Hills, West on Grand Hills to Renaissance Community. Inside Gates and Follow to Bassano. Right on Bassano, and home will be on the left
Similar to: 2846 Bassano Ct
For Sale Near: 2846 Bassano Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,010*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,497
- Association Fee:$145 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Zahler Properties LLC.
2846 Bassano Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3815 sqft and
is currently priced at $624,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 2368 Hardin Ridge Dr in Henderson is listed at $635,000.
This home on 2846 Bassano Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Palazzo Monte and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2115796 has been posted on this site since 7/16/2019 (34 days ago).