Less Photos /\
2850 Kensingpark Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2440346
2850 Kensingpark Ct
Home Description: 2850 Kensingpark Ct
Unobstructed mountain & strip views!!! Amazing "Anthem" model in Sun City Anthem that sits on an elevated 10,000 square foot cut-de-sac lot. Paver driveway, walkway, and front courtyard with beautiful curb appeal. Home features less than 1 year old AC units, furnaces, tankless water heater and pool equipment. The 2 car garage has it's own AC unit, shelving and cabinets. Interior features 3 beds, 3 baths, office with built-ins, wood like tile plank flooring, newer carpet, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and an oversized laundry room. The backyard features private pool and spa, covered patio, built in BBQ, motorized awning and unobstructed mountain and strip views.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $1,295,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Family Room||14x20||Built-in Bookcases, Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||20x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Rear|
|Primary Bedroom||14x26||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 10019
- Acres: 0.230
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
- RE/MAX Unlimited: 702-359-0383
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$714,943 (44.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $408/sqft,
which is 19.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2850 Kensingpark Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2850 Kensingpark Ct
For Sale Near: 2850 Kensingpark Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$6,237*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,466
- Association Fee:$331 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Unlimited, Herbert E Forcier.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2440346) located at 2850 Kensingpark Ct Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2850 Kensingpark Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3175 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,295,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1609 Heritage Springs Dr in Henderson is listed at $795,000.
This home on 2850 Kensingpark Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Hills, Palazzo Monte and Bella Fiore Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2440346 has been posted on this site since 9/22/2022 (4 days ago).