Less Photos /\
2860 Cooper Creek Dr Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2409339
PENDING as of 6/21/2022 -
2860 Cooper Creek Dr
Home Description: 2860 Cooper Creek Dr
Beautiful, Freshly Renovated Home in Henderson! This 2 Story, 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 3 Car Garage Home Boasts Updated LVP Flooring, 2-Tone Painting, New Outlets & Switches and Updated Black Hardware & Finishes throughout! The Upgrades Don't End There! Check Out the Gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen w/ New Granite Countertops, Double Oven w/ Farmhouse Sink, Cabinets Professionally Sanded & Painted White. Bonus Den is Easily Converted to a 5th Downstairs Bedroom w/ adjacent 3/4 Bath. Upstairs you'll find the Primary Bedroom Complete w/ Balcony, Barn Door to the attached Ensuite and Dual Walk-In Closets. The Primary Ensuite has Dual Vanities, Separate Glass Enclosed Shower & Soaking Tub. The additional 3 Bedrooms and Full Bath Complete the Second Floor. The Backyard has Great Space for Entertaining and has No Homes directly behind. Relax in the Above Ground Spa, included w/ the Home! This Home Will Not Last! Don't Hesitate, Make An Appointment to See it Today!
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Fiberglass, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Living Room||14X13||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Family Room||16X13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Dining Room||13X11||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||29X13||Balcony, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||14X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East, South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$724,510 (31.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $208/sqft,
which is 31.2% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2860 Cooper Creek Dr Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2860 Cooper Creek Dr
For Sale Near: 2860 Cooper Creek Dr
- Elementary K-2:Roberts Aggie
- Elementary 3-5:Roberts Aggie
- Junior High:Schofield Jack Lund
- High School:Silverado
- Approx Payment:$2,649*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,402
- Association Fee:$16 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Crown Point Realty, LLC, Matt Farnham.
2860 Cooper Creek Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2645 sqft and
is currently priced at $549,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 209 Pocahontas Ct in Henderson is listed at $620,000.
This home on 2860 Cooper Creek Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tiara, Chaparral Hills and Astoria Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2409339 has been posted on this site since 6/21/2022 (10 days ago).