Less Photos /\
2864 Mahogany Grove Ave Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2086192
PENDING as of 4/9/2019 -
2864 Mahogany Grove Ave
Home Description: 2864 Mahogany Grove Ave
Built with personal touches, this charming home is unique to the community because the bedrooms were customized with an additional 6ft of width, making this the largest home in the neighborhood! With recent upgrades, such as a new roof ('13), water heater and blown insulation ('15), new spa motor ('16), and AC unit ('17), this home is ready for you to enjoy without worry.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Fiberglass, Swim Spa
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,TUBSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||9x18||Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Family Room||18x14||Ceiling Fan, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||14x10||Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||9x9||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Master Bedroom||16x12||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16x10||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||16x10||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan|
- Property Features: Expanded/Add On
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$468,420 (38.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $176/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2864 Mahogany Grove Ave Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Exit 215 @ Eastern Heading North - Right on Shenandoah - Left on Cascade - Right on Mahogany Grove - House on Left
Similar to: 2864 Mahogany Grove Ave
For Sale Near: 2864 Mahogany Grove Ave
- Elementary K-2:Roberts Aggie*
- Elementary 3-5:Roberts Aggie*
- Junior High:Schofield Jack Lund
- High School:Silverado
- Approx Payment:$1,701*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,639
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty SW.
2864 Mahogany Grove Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1927 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 9 Pinyon Tree Cir in Henderson is listed at $361,000.
This home on 2864 Mahogany Grove Ave has decreased in price by $26,000 and the last change was on 7/25/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Trailside Point, Allegro and Summit Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2086192 has been posted on this site since 4/9/2019 (163 days ago).