Less Photos /\
2870 Thunder Bay Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2078396
2870 Thunder Bay Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2870 Thunder Bay Ave
Beautiful Expanded Lexington Model W/Stunning Strip & Mountain Views. This Well-kept Move-in Ready Home Offers Spacious Open Floor Plan W/Large Kitchen Flowing Into The Expanded Family Room. Perfect For Entertaining & Karaoke Nights. Features Include Multiple Skylights, Upgraded Flooring, Crown Molding, Built In Speakers, New A/C Units & More.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $718,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||12x13||Formal, Front|
|Dining Room||10x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||15x17||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Master Bedroom||14x22||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Entertainment Center|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9148
- Acres: 0.210
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Cabinets, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$536,549 (25.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $258/sqft,
which is 11.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2870 Thunder Bay Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
S on Eastern Ave and stay to the right at Anthem entrance. Right on Sun City Anthem. Left on Thunder Bay.
Similar to: 2870 Thunder Bay Ave
For Sale Near: 2870 Thunder Bay Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,458*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,637
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2078396) located at 2870 Thunder Bay Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2870 Thunder Bay Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2788 sqft and
is currently priced at $718,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 9 Woodshole Ct in Henderson is listed at $610,000.
This home on 2870 Thunder Bay Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Anthem Heights and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2078396 has been posted on this site since 3/14/2019 (4 days ago).