Less Photos /\
29 Avenza Dr Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2102121
PENDING as of 5/31/2019 -
29 Avenza Dr
Home Description: 29 Avenza Dr
Beautifully designed home, great living room, with beautiful flooring and fireplace. Upgraded kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinets. Wonderful master retreat with double doors to the backyard where you will enjoy sensational views of the greenbelt, mountains, strip, plus a private casita.The AC and water heater were replaced in 2018, and a water softener in 2017.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Security
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Concrete, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||19x13||Ceiling Fan|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Side(s)Sprinkler System
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$466,840 (12.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $239/sqft,
which is 15.4% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
29 Avenza Dr Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Lake Mead Pkwy take a left on Lake Las Vegas Pkwy. left on Via Vin Santo to the end of the street and take a right on Calcione Dr through the gate, right on Avenza
Similar to: 29 Avenza Dr
For Sale Near: 29 Avenza Dr
- Elementary K-2:Sewell CT
- Elementary 3-5:Sewell CT
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,999*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,440
- Association Fee:$135 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Prestige Properties.
29 Avenza Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1740 sqft and
is currently priced at $415,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 1055 Sunset Rd in Henderson is listed at $432,208.
This home on 29 Avenza Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vita Bella Lake Las Vegas, Regatta Pointe and Calico Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2102121 has been posted on this site since 5/31/2019 (25 days ago).