Less Photos /\
29 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2394856
29 Isleworth Dr
Home Description: 29 Isleworth Dr
STUNNING! Welcome to your new, LUXURIOUS home in the picturesque Anthem Country Club community! This huge, airy estate is perfect for those who love to entertain as it boasts a private pool and spa, dual patios, and a RARE basement with a wet bar and plenty of room for a home theater, pool or gaming tables - whatever you desire! The unique layout of this home has to be experienced - it's almost like 2 homes in 1 with dual living rooms, dual garages, and dual patios. It has been fully renovated, everything has a designer's touch - rock walls, stunning countertops, designer light fixtures, SS appliances, high ceilings, plantation shutters, 3 fireplaces, a barn-style shower door in the primary bathroom. The primary bedroom suite is a unique oasis with winding walk-in closet and sunken bedroom area. This home makes you feel like royalty! In addition, the Anthem Country Club community offers world-class amenities. It's an ABSOLUTE MUST SEE - there are far too many features to describe here!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Park, Pickle Ball Court, Playground, Pool, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $2,599,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||15x14||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||30x12||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry|
|Primary Bath||22x11||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||19x16||2 Family Room +, Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound, Upstairs|
|Living Room||26x14||Formal, Rear, Surround Sound|
|Primary Bedroom||27x20||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||16x12||TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|5th Bedroom||12x12||TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 16553
- Acres: 0.380
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,117,572 (18.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $462/sqft,
which is 10.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
29 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 29 Isleworth Dr
For Sale Near: 29 Isleworth Dr
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$12,522*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,585
- Association Fee:$687 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Standard. A Real Estate, Soonju Moon.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2394856) located at 29 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
29 Isleworth Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5624 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,599,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 32 Hassayampa Trl in Henderson is listed at $2,000,000.
This home on 29 Isleworth Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizons At Seven Hills, Maryland Hills and Canyons Macdonald Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2394856 has been posted on this site since 5/13/2022 (8 days ago).