Less Photos /\
290 Francisco St Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2302132
290 Francisco St
Home Description: 290 Francisco St
Beautiful 2 story home 5 BRM in Henderson with Pool & Spa. The house has soaring ceilings, granite in the kitchen, subzero fridge dual staircases, custom painted columns, niches & Lighting, upstairs separate master bedroom suite with three fireplaces into the large master bathroom with walking closet, skylights, second mini master bedroom with bath, down bedroom/ Office with bath.
This won't last long
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room, Master Bath, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $769,995
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom||14x13||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$719,566 (6.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $210/sqft,
which is 1.3% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
290 Francisco St Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 290 Francisco St
- Elementary K-2:Gibson James
- Elementary 3-5:Gibson James
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$3,709*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,961
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ameropan Realty and Property, Kevin Goujon.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2302132) located at 290 Francisco St Henderson NV 89014, call: 702-323-5903
290 Francisco St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3663 sqft and
is currently priced at $769,995
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 311 Mount Hope St in Henderson is listed at $550,000.
This home on 290 Francisco St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Gallery At The Grand Legacy, Belcourt Estates and Whitney Mesa Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2302132 has been posted on this site since 6/4/2021 (15 days ago).