Less Photos /\
2925 Formia Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2243586
PENDING as of 10/30/2020 -
2925 Formia Dr
Home Description: 2925 Formia Dr
Singular, Seven Hills Home! With over 2600sqft and on a 1/4 acre lot, this single story home is a rare find with plenty of space for your needs. Stylish wood laminate in the bedrooms & cool tile flooring establishes a floorplan that includes formal living & dining rooms, family room, den/home office, two fireplaces, and 3 bedrooms. The separate Primary bedroom is extra large & includes sitting area, access to the back patio & pool, dual walk-in closets & a remodeled bath with custom shower. The kitchen includes granite counters/island & white paneled cabinetry w/pulls & new appliances. Outback there is plenty of space for family play with a refreshing pool with fire pit and a large lawn area for fun & games.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Jogging, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Living Room||14x12||Formal, Front|
|Dining Room||14x11||Formal Dining Room|
|Den||15x11||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Family Room||18x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||18x13||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||26x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10890
- Acres: 0.250
- House Faces: North, West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$558,728 (0.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $212/sqft,
which is 18.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2925 Formia Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2925 Formia Dr
For Sale Near: 2925 Formia Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,692*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,202
- Association Fee:$50 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Delinda Crampton.
2925 Formia Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2637 sqft and
is currently priced at $559,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2432 Allegretto Ave in Henderson is listed at $399,900.
This home on 2925 Formia Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sandy Ridge, Carnegie Ridge and Horizon Punta Del Este are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2243586 has been posted on this site since 10/30/2020 (29 days ago).