Less Photos /\
2936 Carmelo Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2296059
PENDING as of 5/18/2021 -
2936 Carmelo Dr
Home Description: 2936 Carmelo Dr
Open floor plan with 4 bedrooms, casita, and office. A chef’s kitchen with double built-in ovens, 5-burner cooktop, microwave, granite countertops, island, breakfast bar and nook. The grand master is separate from the other bedrooms with an attached retreat/office, balcony, his and hers mirrored walk-in closets, separate soaking tub, and shower. Formal living room and formal dining room. The family room is open to the kitchen with a built-in media niche and fireplace. One bedroom downstairs with its own bathroom. Two bedrooms upstairs each have walk-in closets. The casita/den is accessible from inside the home and its own slider. Throughout, you will find upgraded touches like gated front courtyard, double door entry, plantation shutters, laundry room with sink and cabinets, ceiling fans and much more. The backyard has a lush low maintenance landscaping, pool, spa, covered patio, large side yard and no neighbor behind the home. Located 24-hour guard-gated Presidio.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||14x16||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||18x14||Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||15x17||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||14x10||Downstairs, With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$908,229 (13.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $221/sqft,
which is 22.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2936 Carmelo Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2936 Carmelo Dr
For Sale Near: 2936 Carmelo Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,853*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,895
- Association Fee:$190 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michael L Carlucci.
2936 Carmelo Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3619 sqft and
is currently priced at $799,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2508 Ashley Rose Te in Henderson is listed at $580,000.
This home on 2936 Carmelo Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Heights, Provence Country Club and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2296059 has been posted on this site since 5/18/2021 (36 days ago).