Less Photos /\
2958 Formia Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2195744
PENDING as of 5/9/2020 -
Home Description: 2958 Formia
Gated single story in Seven Hills! Lots of Comm features. Home kept immaculately. Great curb appeal, Inviting backyard with hillside views & sparkling pool. Open foyer w/ decorative ceiling and flooring, Formal front living room, Master bedroom separate from others, Kitchen features white cabinets, island, pantry, extended Storage.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Jogging, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x11||Formal Dining Room, Hutch|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||13x11||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Family Room||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||11x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$550,711 (22.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $202/sqft,
which is 14.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2958 Formia Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2958 Formia
For Sale Near: 2958 Formia
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,165*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,817
- Association Fee:$50 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Property Group, Michelle Sebastian.
2958 Formia, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2225 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 3008 Via Meridiana in Henderson is listed at $490,900.
This home on 2958 Formia has decreased in price by $10,500 and the last change was on 5/29/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Punta Del Este, Horizon Classics and Hunters Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2195744 has been posted on this site since 5/9/2020 (61 days ago).