Less Photos /\
2975 Scenic Valley Way Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2286802
PENDING as of 4/14/2021 -
2975 Scenic Valley Way
Home Description: 2975 Scenic Valley Way
Looking for a 3 bedroom plus a den, single story home with a pool, a beautifully remodeled kitchen, zoned for much sought-after schools, on a nearly ¼ acre lot in Henderson’s…Seven Hills? You’ve just found it! This baby sparkles with it’s entertainers backyard…pool, spa, gazebo, covered patio, built-in BBQ and waterfall pond. Kitchen open to family room with gorgeous quartz counters, island, pantry, double ovens, built-in microwave, breakfast bar & nook. Primary bedroom w/slider to backyard, jetted tub & walk-in closet. Family room w/media niche & fireplace, vaulted ceilings, solar screens, ceiling fans throughout and much more! All appliances included! Welcome Home!
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Jogging, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave,
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Tub With Jets|
|Den||12x12||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Family Room||25x17||Ceiling Fan|
|Master Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10890
- Acres: 0.250
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$641,269 (32.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $249/sqft,
which is 9.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2975 Scenic Valley Way Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2975 Scenic Valley Way
For Sale Near: 2975 Scenic Valley Way
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,336*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,529
- Association Fee:$62 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Brandon L Bueltel.
2975 Scenic Valley Way, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1944 sqft and
is currently priced at $485,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1428 Dragon Rock Dr in Henderson is listed at $509,900.
This home on 2975 Scenic Valley Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
South Edge, Silverado Court and Carnegie Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2286802 has been posted on this site since 4/14/2021 (30 days ago).