Less Photos /\
2976 Queen Lake Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2113804
2976 Queen Lake Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2976 Queen Lake Ct
Immaculate 2012 3430 Sqft two story, live Feng Shui inspired, 4 bed 3 bath, 3 car garage, Den,Loft,gated, park, pedestrian access to Coronado High.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: COMMUNITY Facilities, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, FIRESPK, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Bamboo, Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $590,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x15||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Front, Surround Sound|
|Den||10x12||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Dining Room||16x20||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||20x20||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||18x15||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x11||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Secured Entry, Security Bars/Rolling Shutters
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Smart Irrigation System, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$713,494 (20.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $172/sqft,
which is 24.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2976 Queen Lake Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
GV/Seven Hills. South on Eastern Avenue,right on St Rose Pkwy,left on Jeffrys Street,across Horizon Ridge,left on Green Falls Ave.Right on White Sparrow,right Queen Lake
Similar to: 2976 Queen Lake Ct
For Sale Near: 2976 Queen Lake Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,842*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,732
- Association Fee:$73 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2113804) located at 2976 Queen Lake Ct Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2976 Queen Lake Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3430 sqft and
is currently priced at $590,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2012.
A comparable home for sale at 1030 Triumphant St in Henderson is listed at $530,000.
This home on 2976 Queen Lake Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bad Rock Circle, Granite Hills and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2113804 has been posted on this site since 7/12/2019 (5 days ago).