Less Photos /\
298 Fancrest St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2232667
PENDING as of 9/18/2020 -
298 Fancrest St
Home Description: 298 Fancrest St
Beautiful single-story 3 bed, 2 bath home in Green Valley Ranch. Nearby The District, dining and shopping, the new Silver Knights arena, Henderson Multi-Gen center and library, Whole Foods, and schools. Upgraded with crown molding, plantation shutters throughout, granite in kitchen and baths, tile flooring in walkways, all appliances included. Community has jogging trails, pet park, and playground. Backyard has covered patio and no neighbors behind. House faces west, so backyard is shaded in the summer. The elementary schools Vanderburg and Twitchell share an attendance boundary.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||14x13||Ceiling Fan|
|Living Room||18x14||Formal, Front|
|Dining Room||9x10||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||15x14||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$543,180 (46.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 10.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
298 Fancrest St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 298 Fancrest St
For Sale Near: 298 Fancrest St
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,856*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,824
- Association Fee:$35 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Cornel Realty LLC, Brenda Caruso.
298 Fancrest St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1651 sqft and
is currently priced at $369,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 3008 Via Meridiana in Henderson is listed at $485,900.
This home on 298 Fancrest St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carnegie Heights, Mountain Pointe and Avellino Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2232667 has been posted on this site since 9/18/2020 (35 days ago).