Less Photos /\
2981 Brackendale Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2111626
Reduced By $35,100
last change 9/12/2019
2981 Brackendale Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2981 Brackendale Ave
Quiet corner lot in a gated community with no immediate neighbors at the back and at one side. Walking distance to Coronado HS and just one block away from St. Rose Hospital Siena Campus. Designer floor tile in living areas and designer carpet in all bedrooms. Large master bath and a large loft with strip views.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), FIRESPK, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $539,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||11x20||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||18x14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||20x18||Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||15x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||13x11||Built In Shelves, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Cabinets, Epoxy Floor, Garage Cooled, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$744,521 (37.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $157/sqft,
which is 40.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2981 Brackendale Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 TO EASTERN, GO SOUTH, RIGHT ON HORIZON RIDGE, LEFT ONTO JEFFREYS, LEFT ONTO GREEN FALLS AVE, ENTER GATE CODE, LEFT ONTO WHITE SPARROW ST THE LEFT ONTO BRACKENDALE AVE
Similar to: 2981 Brackendale Ave
For Sale Near: 2981 Brackendale Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,600*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,711
- Association Fee:$73 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Black & Cherry Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2111626) located at 2981 Brackendale Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2981 Brackendale Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3430 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 759 Alston Ct in Henderson is listed at $515,000.
This home on 2981 Brackendale Ave has decreased in price by $35,100 and the last change was on 9/12/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
The Falls, Terra Bella and Anthem Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2111626 has been posted on this site since 7/1/2019 (107 days ago).