Less Photos /\
2984 Paseo Hills Way Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2438456
Reduced By $25,000
last change 9/29/2022
2984 Paseo Hills Way
Home Description: 2984 Paseo Hills Way
HUGE $25,000 Reduction! Want a LV STRIP, Mountain & City Lights View? Here it is! This Beautiful POOL home has 3 Bedrooms + Den that can easily convert to a 4th Bedroom if wanted & has a 3 Car garage too! No one lives behind, so you'll enjoy radiant sweeping sky, sunset views, twinkling city lights from the main floor plus you'll be stunned with the strip views upstairs from the balcony & all back windows! Many nice updates just to name a few... Newer AC Units (1 is brand new), NEW Refrigerator, New Flooring, Many NEW Blinds, Updated white cabinets throughout & much more! You'll Love the brightness & nice vibe in this home! All this in a Henderson location that cannot be beat! Close to Shopping, Restaurants, Hospitals & Medical Care & most everything you need! Additionally it's very near the Best schools around! Very easy 15 & 215 freeway access plus St. Rose Pkwy is only a min away! Don't wait on this one.... It's really special! Convenient, Practical & Beautiful all in One!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Dimensions: 26 x 14
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Jogging, Park, Playground, RV Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $599,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||12X11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Countertops|
|Dining Room||10X10||Dining Area|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Primary Bedroom||16X13||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Robin Riedel: 702-521-6810
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$712,919 (18.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $295/sqft,
which is 9.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2984 Paseo Hills Way Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2984 Paseo Hills Way
For Sale Near: 2984 Paseo Hills Way
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,889*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,996
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Robin Riedel.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2438456) located at 2984 Paseo Hills Way Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2984 Paseo Hills Way, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2032 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1234 Ossa St in Henderson is listed at $575,000.
This home on 2984 Paseo Hills Way has decreased in price by $25,000 and the last change was on 9/29/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Estates, Terra Bella Estates and Silverado Courtyards are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2438456 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2022 (18 days ago).