Less Photos /\
2995 Sumter Valley Cir Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2085558
2995 Sumter Valley Cir
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2995 Sumter Valley Cir
Sun City-rare Patriot 2 Masters, 2 1/2 Baths Pus Den/Office, Bright & Open Layout, Eat-in Island Kitchen, Granite Counters, Ss Sink, Expansive Counter Space, Tasteful Decor Features, Upgrades Include Wood Flrs, Shutters, Ceiling Fans, Entry Skylight, Master Has Walkin Closet, Dbl Sinks Separate Tub & Shower,Premium Oversize Corner Lot, Gated Courtyard Entry.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pool, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Waterscaping
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $359,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x14||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16x13||2 Mbr's, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x12||With Bath|
- Lot: Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$457,755 (27.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 9.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2995 Sumter Valley Cir Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
S EASTERN, RIGHT ON SUN CITY ANTHEM DRIVE, LEFT ON SCOTTS VALLEY DR, FIRST LEFT ON SUMTER VALLEY, FIRST HOME ON YOUR RIGHT
Similar to: 2995 Sumter Valley Cir
For Sale Near: 2995 Sumter Valley Cir
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,805*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,057
- Association Fee:$101 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2085558) located at 2995 Sumter Valley Cir Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2995 Sumter Valley Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1683 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 1635 Fieldbrook St in Henderson is listed at $339,000.
This home on 2995 Sumter Valley Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills South, Silver Meadows and Pecos Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2085558 has been posted on this site since 4/8/2019 (105 days ago).