Less Photos /\
30 Via Mantova # 404 Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2527925
30 Via Mantova # 404
Home Description: 30 Via Mantova # 404
Welcome to the prestigious Lake Las Vegas Community! This *Rare & Fully-Furnished* Penthouse Unit with unobstructed panoramic lake & mountain views is your gateway to resort-style living. Custom remodeled w/ high-end finishes and designer touches in a spacious open floor plan w/ abundant natural light. The chef's kitchen boasts sub-zero appliances, granite countertops, and breakfast bar & wet bar with sub-zero wine fridge are perfect for entertaining. Two Primary Suites w/ spa-like ensuite bathroom and California closets w/ expansive balcony w/private gated front entry. 3rd bedroom is perfect for guests or a home office. There is an in-unit laundry for convenience & secure underground parking w/ two parking spaces & elevator access. This Penthouse offers the finest in waterfront living to explore the lake, play golf on championship courses, dine at world-class restaurants, or simply relax in this serene oasis. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the beauty & luxury for yourself.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Jogging, Pool, Security, Storage
- Interior: Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Hardwood, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Living Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $1,499,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Dining Room||11x16||Formal Dining Room|
|Living Room||14x14||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Primary Bedroom||14x15||2 Pbr's, Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|Primary Bedroom||20x15||2 Pbr's, Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12x16||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot Square Feet: 0
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View, Lake View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Courtyard, Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: No Landscaping Front, No Landscaping Rear
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Detached
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Assigned Covered Parking, Guest Parking
- James W. Meadows Jr: James.MeadowsLVR@gmail.com
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$450,159 (70.0% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $436/sqft,
which is 37.5% less than similar condos
in the 89011 zip code.
30 Via Mantova # 404 Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 30 Via Mantova # 404
For Sale Near: 30 Via Mantova # 404
- Elementary K-2:Sewell CT
- Elementary 3-5:Sewell CT
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$7,220*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,517
- Association Fee:$540 Monthly
- Association Fee 2:$339 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, James W. Meadows Jr.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2527925) located at 30 Via Mantova # 404 Henderson NV 89011, call: 702-323-5946
30 Via Mantova # 404, Henderson NV is a condo of 3442 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,499,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 220 Vanhoy Ave in Henderson is listed at $415,025.
This condo on 30 Via Mantova # 404 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Capri, Vila Di Lago and Calico Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2527925 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2023 (17 days ago).