Less Photos /\
3050 Echoed Rondel Ln Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2259015
PENDING as of 1/8/2021 -
3050 Echoed Rondel Ln
Home Description: 3050 Echoed Rondel Ln
Stunning 4 bedroom + downstairs office, 3.5 bath home in the beautiful Inspirada Community. This home includes upgraded tile and carpet throughout, an in laws suite upstairs in addition to the oversized Master bed/bath, a large kitchen for entertaining complete with a farm sink, double ovens, all stainless steel appliances, and a triple panel sliding door opening up to a yard with a covered patio and extended pavers. In addition to these great features this home belongs to an experienced carpenter who has built in a customized playroom, an electric fireplace, and several other "farmhouse" style accents throughout the home. Within walking distance to parks, playgrounds, and a sparkling community pools.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, FIRESPK, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Electric, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Separate Tub|
|Family Room||20X16||2 Family Room +|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Master Bedroom||19x17||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$560,639 (11.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $180/sqft,
which is 12.1% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
3050 Echoed Rondel Ln Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3050 Echoed Rondel Ln
For Sale Near: 3050 Echoed Rondel Ln
- Elementary K-2:ELLI
- Elementary 3-5:ELLI
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,058*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,635
- Association Fee:$255 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Julie M Askim.
3050 Echoed Rondel Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3520 sqft and
is currently priced at $635,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 2985 Marble Stone Ave in Henderson is listed at $430,000.
This home on 3050 Echoed Rondel Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Solera, Ravenstone At Anthem and Earlstone Estates At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2259015 has been posted on this site since 1/4/2021 (13 days ago).