Less Photos /\
306 Mandarin Hill Ln Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2231306
PENDING as of 9/15/2020 -
306 Mandarin Hill Ln
Home Description: 306 Mandarin Hill Ln
Absolutely Stunning And Fully Upgraded Pool Home Nestled In The Foothills Of Black Mountain In Upscale Gated Community! This Home Boasts 3,651 sq. ft. And Has A ‘Next Gen Suite’ Casita With Its Own Private Living Space, Bedroom, Separate Laundry, Separate Entry, And Separate Garage. Pride In Ownership!! 5 Bedrooms, 3 Car Garage With Epoxy Flooring, Fully Loaded Kitchen, Upgraded Floors, Beautiful Chandelier, Huge Master Bedroom, Loft, Den, Media Room, And A Spacious Resort Style Backyard With Pool Completed With A Baja Shelf Tanning Ledge. Too Many More Upgrades To Mention! You Will Enjoy Mountainous Views And Close To Great Trails For Hiking, Biking, And Running!
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Playground/Park
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vented Outside|
|Loft||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Family Room|
|Great Room||21x16||Built-in Bookcases, Downstairs|
|Master Bedroom||16x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|5th Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,273,892 (249.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $178/sqft,
which is 95.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
306 Mandarin Hill Ln Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 306 Mandarin Hill Ln
For Sale Near: 306 Mandarin Hill Ln
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$3,131*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,433
- Association Fee:$75 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Rothwell Gornt Companies, Ryan Crighton.
306 Mandarin Hill Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3651 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable home for sale at 1798 Lakewood Dr in Henderson is listed at $530,000.
This home on 306 Mandarin Hill Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Gibson South, Desert Cove and Arroyo Canyon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2231306 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (14 days ago).