Less Photos /\
3063 Blazing Creek Way Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2257962
PENDING as of 1/7/2021 -
3063 Blazing Creek Way
Home Description: 3063 Blazing Creek Way
ONE-OF-A-KIND Henderson home, on a huge lot, in the highly sought after community of Seven Hills! From the moment you enter and are greeted by the soaring, vaulted ceiling & warm neutral tones - the pride of ownership is apparent. The kitchen features a generous chef's island that creates a perfect gathering place across from the family room & includes stainless steel appliances, a sleek custom tile backsplash, quartz counters & an eat-in breakfast nook! There are 2 Primary en-suite bedrooms, 1 up and 1 down, a huge loft/flex space for office, home-schooling, media room etc. The backyard is an oasis featuring a remodeled sparkling pool & spa to include NEW; tile*plaster*pool panel*color lights*GFCI breakers*pool fencing & kool decking! More upgrades include NEW; master bath, playscape on REAL grass, shed for storing pool/garden equip., hot water heater, prewired security system, landscape lighting, blue tooth surround sound, security doors & more - This is truly a one of a kind home!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Separately Fenced
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||12x9||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Living Room||17x14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||22x11||Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, QUARTZ|
|Dining Room||17x10||Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||16x17||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|Master Bedroom||13x13||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, OUTBL, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$961,937 (56.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $211/sqft,
which is 24.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3063 Blazing Creek Way Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3063 Blazing Creek Way
For Sale Near: 3063 Blazing Creek Way
- Elementary K-2:Wolfe Eva
- Elementary 3-5:Wolfe Eva
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,962*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,414
- Association Fee:$57 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Redfin, Jennifer L Brockman.
3063 Blazing Creek Way, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2911 sqft and
is currently priced at $615,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 850 Trout Stream Ct in Henderson is listed at $525,000.
This home on 3063 Blazing Creek Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Heights, The Falls and Carnegie Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2257962 has been posted on this site since 1/7/2021 (19 days ago).