Less Photos /\
3080 Evening Mist Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2433010
Reduced By $10,000
last change 9/25/2022
3080 Evening Mist Ave
Home Description: 3080 Evening Mist Ave
Stunning, well situated 2-story home with formal living & dining areas. Updated kitchen has a range hood, appliance garage, and countertop range with stainless steel appliances. Entertain with the built-in Bosch conventional/convection oven & GE microwave. Lots of storage, plus a butcher block island and desk. The spacious family room boasts built-in shelves and a gas fireplace. The 3/4 bath is adjacent to the downstairs bedroom. Three bedrooms & loft on 2nd floor with newer carpet and built-in book shelves. The large primary bedroom has 2 ceiling fans and a balcony with great views. The primary bath has 2 walk-in closets, 2 sinks, a tub, and a separate shower. Enjoy your home oasis in the Pebble Tech pool with a waterfall, a gas fire pit and covered patio with a ceiling fan. The 3-car garage has even more storage cabinets and overhead racks. Access to 7 Hills paved trail system to 7 Hills sports/picnic facilities is nearby. For detailed information, text 1124701 to 35620.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Dimensions: 31 x 13
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, Gated, Park, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $739,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||14x19||Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||15x25||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard, Shed
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
- Gary P Bingham: 702-906-9717
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,334,853 (80.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $264/sqft,
which is 26.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3080 Evening Mist Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3080 Evening Mist Ave
For Sale Near: 3080 Evening Mist Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,559*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,197
- Association Fee:$52 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHGRE Universal, Gary P Bingham.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2433010) located at 3080 Evening Mist Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
3080 Evening Mist Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2800 sqft and
is currently priced at $739,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3180 Fern Nook Ave in Henderson is listed at $699,000.
This home on 3080 Evening Mist Ave has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 9/25/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Granite Hills, Maryland Eastern and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2433010 has been posted on this site since 8/27/2022 (37 days ago).