Less Photos /\
3101 Shadow Dusk Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2438630
PENDING as of 9/15/2022 -
3101 Shadow Dusk Ave
Home Description: 3101 Shadow Dusk Ave
Upgraded home in Seven Hills with a pool and spa on a large pie shaped lot that backs to an arroyo. Wood-like plank tile flooring throughout the first floor, new windows, new AC, and new Fiberglass front door with cut out glass for great natural lighting. Vaulted cathedral ceilings with upper and lower windows finished with wood stained shutters throughout the first floor. Family room wall mounted tv and entertainment stand to convey. Chefs' kitchen features upgraded solid wood cabinetry complete with 18-inch second level upper cabinets, quartz countertops, Bosch dishwasher, Café refrigerator, Hood, pendant lighting, wine refrigerator, wine rack, and walk in pantry. First floor guest bedroom and guest bathroom with a walk in shower. Carpeting only on stair case, man-made wood flooring throughout second floor common areas & bedrooms. Spacious loft overlooks family room. Two additional guest bedrooms and bathroom upstairs as well as Primary Bedroom, Bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Pool: Gas Heated, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Indoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Linoleum/Vinyl, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Family Room||19x15||Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Jena L Nelson: 661-400-2706
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,334,853 (117.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $268/sqft,
which is 24.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3101 Shadow Dusk Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3101 Shadow Dusk Ave
For Sale Near: 3101 Shadow Dusk Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,962*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,861
- Association Fee:$40 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Jena L Nelson.
3101 Shadow Dusk Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2297 sqft and
is currently priced at $614,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 898 Spring Haven St in Henderson is listed at $690,000.
This home on 3101 Shadow Dusk Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Capella, Silverado Court and Green Valley Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2438630 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2022 (18 days ago).