Less Photos /\
3116 Sonata Dr Las Vegas NV 89121 MLS 2527352
3116 Sonata Dr
Home Description: 3116 Sonata Dr
Single Story Sunrise Villa Stunner, FRESHLY renovated! Welcome to Sunrise Villas...This lovely single story 2 bedroom, 2 bath home, located at the end of a cul-de-sac for privacy. As you step through your gated courtyard you are lead to a double door entry. Tile flooring throughout the home, vaulted ceilings in the living room and spacious kitchen. The kitchen features built in breakfast bar, S/S appliances and overlooks the living room & fireplace. The living room has floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that lead to your private patio. Primary bedroom w/ large walk in closet, en-suite bathroom w/ walk in shower and a second set of floor to ceiling sliding glass doors. 2 car garage w/ epoxy flooring, built in cabinets, & work bench. Washer and dryer are included and HVAC is less than 2 yrs old!! Community amenities include tennis courts & 2 pools w/ spa area. Conveniently located close to grocery stores, local shops, restaurants & minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip. Welcome home
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Guest Parking, Not Age Restricted, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $329,888
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||9x11||Dining Area|
|Primary Bedroom||12x15||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 2614
- Acres: 0.060
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Exterior Door, Storage Area/Shelves, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
- Wardley Real Estate: 702-256-4900
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Las Vegas condo in this zip code is
$260,712 (21.0% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $257/sqft,
which is 15.8% less than similar condos
in the 89121 zip code.
3116 Sonata Dr Las Vegas NV 89121
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3116 Sonata Dr
For Sale Near: 3116 Sonata Dr
- Elementary K-2:Harris George E
- Elementary 3-5:Harris George E
- Junior High:Orr William E.
- High School:Valley
- Approx Payment:$1,655*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$786
- Association Fee:$269 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wardley Real Estate, Tracy Winkelman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2527352) located at 3116 Sonata Dr Las Vegas NV 89121, call: 702-323-5946
3116 Sonata Dr, Las Vegas NV is a condo of 1284 sqft and
is currently priced at $329,888
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 3375 E Tompkins Ave # 129 in Las Vegas is listed at $250,000.
This condo on 3116 Sonata Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Garden Park, Heritage Square South and Cherrywood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2527352 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2023 (11 days ago).