Less Photos /\
3156 Morning Whisper Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2091778
3156 Morning Whisper Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 3156 Morning Whisper Dr
Shows like a model on a Premium elevated lot in gated Seven Hills with city views, sparkling pool w/waterfall, covered patio, desert & lush green landscaping, designer finishes & features, all appliances included, formal living & dining room, kitchen w/granite counters & center island, separate tub & shower in Master bath, Master bedroom w/walk-in closet, located in top-rated school district in Henderson.
- Pool: Ceramic, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $372,880
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||14x11||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||11x9||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$683,060 (83.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $198/sqft,
which is 5.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3156 Morning Whisper Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215 & St. Rose, East on St. Rose, South on Seven Hills Dr to Whispering Ridge, 2nd gate Naples Community, R on Twilight Crest, R on Morning Whisper.
Similar to: 3156 Morning Whisper Dr
For Sale Near: 3156 Morning Whisper Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,870*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,974
- Association Fee:$40 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Southern Nevada.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2091778) located at 3156 Morning Whisper Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
3156 Morning Whisper Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1879 sqft and
is currently priced at $372,880
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2994 Paseo Hills Way in Henderson is listed at $419,900.
This home on 3156 Morning Whisper Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carnegie Heights, Amber Ridge At Mission Hills and Highpointe Sunridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2091778 has been posted on this site since 4/28/2019 (23 days ago).