Less Photos /\
3156 Morning Whisper Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2246049
3156 Morning Whisper Dr
Home Description: 3156 Morning Whisper Dr
Shows like a model on a premium elevated lot in prestegious gated Seven Hills w/strip and city views, sparkling pool w/waterfall, covered patio, desert & lush green landscaping, BBQ Gas Stub, designer finishes & features, all appliances included, formal living & dining, kitchen w/granite counters & Island, Sep Tub/Shower in Primary bath, huge w/i closet in Primary Bedroom, located in top-rated school Dist. in Henderson, Close to brand new shopping centers incl.
- Pool: Ceramic, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $424,888
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x9||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||13x14||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||14x11||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$945,727 (122.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $226/sqft,
which is 10.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3156 Morning Whisper Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3156 Morning Whisper Dr
For Sale Near: 3156 Morning Whisper Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,046*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,184
- Association Fee:$40 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of HomeSmart Encore, Wanda G Ockey.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2246049) located at 3156 Morning Whisper Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
3156 Morning Whisper Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1879 sqft and
is currently priced at $424,888
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2259 Sutton Cliff Ave in Henderson is listed at $649,900.
This home on 3156 Morning Whisper Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Silverado Court and Tuscany are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2246049 has been posted on this site since 11/5/2020 (23 days ago).