Less Photos /\
3158 Majestic Shadows Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2222009
PENDING as of 8/15/2020 -
3158 Majestic Shadows Ave
Home Description: 3158 Majestic Shadows Ave
THIS is the home you've been waiting for! Unobstructed Strip, city, mountain & greenbelt views, gated community in Seven Hills, sparkling pool with waterfall, backs walking trail/complete privacy, master bedroom downstairs & tons of upgrades including brand new energy efficient windows throughout, new wood-like floors, shutters throughout, grand entry with vaulted ceilings, grey cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, new black stainless steel appliances, modern fireplace with tile surround, downstairs master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan, sliding door to back patio, dual sinks, separate tub & shower, walk-in closet, upstairs features loft, two bedrooms & bathroom & new HVAC upstairs.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, CC&RS, Playground, Security
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||12x12||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||14x11||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||14x12||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x11||TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Greenbelt, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$539,205 (27.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $252/sqft,
which is 3.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3158 Majestic Shadows Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3158 Majestic Shadows Ave
For Sale Near: 3158 Majestic Shadows Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,045*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,040
- Association Fee:$38 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Prestige Properties, Shyla R Magee.
3158 Majestic Shadows Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1686 sqft and
is currently priced at $424,499
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 1131 Majestic Canyon St in Henderson is listed at $375,000.
This home on 3158 Majestic Shadows Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Classics, Ascente and Arianna Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2222009 has been posted on this site since 8/15/2020 (39 days ago).