Less Photos /\
3180 Majestic Shadows Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2236896
3180 Majestic Shadows Ave
Home Description: 3180 Majestic Shadows Ave
Looking for a gated, Henderson (Seven Hills) home, with a pool/spa and a city view?! You've just found it! This home sparkles with it's master retreat with balcony to view the city lights and western mountain range, brand new stainless steel kitchen appliances, cozy fireplace, zoned for highly rated schools, surrounded by parks, sports fields, hiking and biking trails.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Gated, Jogging, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $469,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||10x9||Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry|
|Living Room||21x13||Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||13x24||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$541,829 (15.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $240/sqft,
which is 2.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3180 Majestic Shadows Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3180 Majestic Shadows Ave
For Sale Near: 3180 Majestic Shadows Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,263*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,258
- Association Fee:$38 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Brandon L Bueltel.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2236896) located at 3180 Majestic Shadows Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
3180 Majestic Shadows Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1958 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 2076 Central Falls Ct in Henderson is listed at $555,000.
This home on 3180 Majestic Shadows Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Highlands, Annet Highlands and Maryland Eastern are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2236896 has been posted on this site since 10/6/2020 (16 days ago).