Less Photos /\
3184 Castle Canyon Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2244550
PENDING as of 11/5/2020 -
3184 Castle Canyon Ave
Home Description: 3184 Castle Canyon Ave
PRIDE IN OWNERSHIP. This well maintained beauty in the highly desired Seven Hills features an inviting vaulted ceiling entrance, hand- scraped wood and tile flooring on the first floor and shutters throughout. The remodeled kitchen has new cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The bathrooms have been remodeled to include granite top vanities. The newly designed luxurious shower in the owner’s bath rivals that of a model home. Enjoy the beautiful northwest city and mountain views from the oversized balcony located off of the owner’s suite. The resort-style backyard with its lighted covered patio, stucco finished walls, sparkling waterfall pool and spa and mature lush landscaping provides a peaceful oasis, while still being perfect for entertaining. Parks, sports fields and walking and biking trails are an added Seven Hills perk.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||21x13||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||16x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Dining Room||10x9||Dining Area|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||14x24||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x12||Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$558,728 (18.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $240/sqft,
which is 4.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3184 Castle Canyon Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3184 Castle Canyon Ave
For Sale Near: 3184 Castle Canyon Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,263*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,928
- Association Fee:$38 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Denell Hoggard.
3184 Castle Canyon Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1958 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,888
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 1601 Preston Park Dr in Henderson is listed at $599,999.
This home on 3184 Castle Canyon Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Estates, Maryland Eastern and Capella are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2244550 has been posted on this site since 11/5/2020 (23 days ago).