Less Photos /\
3189 Dancing Hills Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2120277
Reduced By $10,000
last change 8/13/2019
3189 Dancing Hills Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 3189 Dancing Hills Ave
SEVEN HILLS SENSATION IN GATED COMMUNITY! Features Living & Dining Rooms w/21 Foot Vaulted Ceiling & Brand New Carpet & Paint! Remodeled Kitchen w/Gorgeous Granite, Breakfast Bar, Custom Cabinets, Nook & All Stainless Steel Appliances! Separate Family Room w/Cozy Fireplace, Wood Flooring & Unique Staircase w/Solid Oak Steps! Spacious Master Retreat Features Sitting Room & Oversized Walk-In Closet!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $349,990
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||14X12||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||11X10||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||17X16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||15X10||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|2nd Bedroom||11X10||Telephone Jack, Upstairs|
|Master Bedroom||24X16||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$520,492 (48.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $179/sqft,
which is 26.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3189 Dancing Hills Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St. Rose Pkwy. & Seven Hills Dr./South on Seven Hills Dr./Right-Blazing Rock/Thru Gate/Left-Castle Canyon/Right-Diamond Valley/Right-Dancing Hills/House on Right!
Similar to: 3189 Dancing Hills Ave
For Sale Near: 3189 Dancing Hills Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,756*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,543
- Association Fee:$38 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2120277) located at 3189 Dancing Hills Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
3189 Dancing Hills Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1958 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,990
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 1545 Silver Sunset Dr in Henderson is listed at $329,900.
This home on 3189 Dancing Hills Ave has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 8/13/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pecos Pointe, Silver Meadows and Montana Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2120277 has been posted on this site since 7/27/2019 (23 days ago).