Less Photos /\
319 Banuelo Dr Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2284218
PENDING as of 4/22/2021 -
319 Banuelo Dr
Home Description: 319 Banuelo Dr
Impressive 3 Bedroom updated home w/Sparkling Pool & Spa, located on a fabulous oversized lot! Dual gated side yards. The smaller yard can be lg dog run & the other is huge & can easily be a great RV/fun Space.As you enter this beautiful home you will see that it is highly upgraded and is pristine. A grand living area w/gas fireplace Welcomes you home.Enjoy a chef's kitchen w/gorgeous custom cabinetry,all stainless appliances incl & elegant black granite counters.Dining area/eating nook is enhanced with a Bay window. The flooring throughout the house is a blend of wood laminate, Luxury Vinyl "wood style" planks, bamboo & tile.All baths have been remodeled.New lighting & fixtures, New Trane Air Cond unit, HVAC system has a 10yr warranty.New pool pump,filter & valves. Pool also has child safety fence. Incredible home in the heart of Green Valley. Zoned for well-rated schools, located near shopping, dining, parks, I 215, Easy airport access & more.NO HOA.Hurry, this beauty will not last!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Separately Fenced
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Waterfall
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Bamboo, Ceramic, Linoleum/Vinyl, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,TUBSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Dining Room||10X12||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Living Room||15X17||Entry Foyer, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||15X20||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other|
|2nd Bedroom||11X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||12X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, RV Parking
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Deck, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$365,774 (12.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $220/sqft,
which is 2.1% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
319 Banuelo Dr Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 319 Banuelo Dr
For Sale Near: 319 Banuelo Dr
- Elementary K-2:Gibson James
- Elementary 3-5:Gibson James
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,023*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,917
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Debra Hallerman.
319 Banuelo Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1912 sqft and
is currently priced at $419,999
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1133 Jesse Harbor Ave in Henderson is listed at $375,000.
This home on 319 Banuelo Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Emerald Point, Woodland Ridge and Champion Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2284218 has been posted on this site since 4/22/2021 (22 days ago).