Less Photos /\
3204 Kingbird Dr North Las Vegas NV 89084 MLS 2387690
Reduced By $54,999
last change 9/7/2022
3204 Kingbird Dr
North Las Vegas,
Home Description: 3204 Kingbird Dr
3 BDRM 2 Bath in Sun City Aliante. Home has numerous upgrades, including: 6 ceiling fans; attic fan in garage; 7 solar tubes; tile flooring in entryway, formal dining, kitchen, breakfast nook, and both bathrooms; decorative lighting in both baths; mirrored closet doors in 2 bedrooms; closet organizer in all 3 closets; designer kitchen pantry; and Andersen double-paned replacement windows/doors in great room and patio. AC replaced in 2021. Refrigerator, range, microwave, and hot water heater are less than 2 years old. Stamped concrete on patio, driveway, and entry. Pavers in front, side, and patio. Extended patio cover. Block wall. Garage vent.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Pet Park, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Solar Tube, Window Coverings Partial, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $420,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Concrete Flooring, Custom Cabinets, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||17x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Congress Realty: 888-229-2009
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom North Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$440,412 (4.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $244/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 89084 zip code.
3204 Kingbird Dr North Las Vegas NV 89084
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3204 Kingbird Dr
For Sale Near: 3204 Kingbird Dr
- Elementary K-2:Triggs, Vincent
- Elementary 3-5:Triggs, Vincent
- Junior High:Saville Anthony
- High School:Shadow Ridge
- Approx Payment:$2,023*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,062
- Association Fee:$210 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Congress Realty, Jared A English.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2387690) located at 3204 Kingbird Dr North Las Vegas NV 89084, call: 702-323-5946
3204 Kingbird Dr, North Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 1718 sqft and
is currently priced at $420,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 143 Chastain Park Dr in North Las Vegas is listed at $439,900.
This home on 3204 Kingbird Dr has decreased in price by $54,999 and the last change was on 9/7/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Las Vegas, NV.
Runvee Hobart, Ravenna At Aliante and Creekside One are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2387690 has been posted on this site since 4/15/2022 (164 days ago).